Thursday, September 14, 2017

Finally a change....

Week 2 of episode 104 of " the Good Doctor". (There are 9 days of filming scheduled for each episode.)

There is the good doctor, Shaun Murphy (Freddy Highmore) talking to fellow surgeon Dr. Claire Browne. (Antonia Thomas)
Not often enough, a chance to get out for dinner with my brother, the nieces and my own two. 

I always seem to choose the Jambalya rice bowl, so many flavours!

and then the forest fire smoke came back, on top of the heat. Looking out from our studio in Coquitlam, there is a mountain range somewhere behind those trees in the distance.

and likewise when I was downtown early in the week. The North Shore mountains and the cities of West and North Vancouver are nowhere to be seen.

It was a smokey view across Burrard Inlet earlier in the week......

.....then the change. It finally cooled off later in the week and cloud cover replaced the smoke.
We even got some much needed rain.
I love the contrast of the marina and the city.

Moving one of the cast vehicles, I became enthralled with the hologram speed indicator on his California car. In my case, another form of distracted driving.

I got sent on a special mission. I had to pick-up some things at the Bass Pro Shops at Tsawwassen Mills Outlet mall close to the ferry terminal in Tsawwassen.

What can I say, this play was over the top, thought  I was in Vegas.

Seriously? The picture doesn't tell the story on how huge this tank was.

and this was when I seriously questioned what this store was all about...

your opinion?

Friday night and not much happening at the San Jose Saint Bonaventure hospital. (I cannot show, but this is a very impressive set. (the tubing is air conditioning that can be sent to the various sets)

It's almost a fraturday, I'm thinking I can sneak home soon, but my bosses had other ideas. This was the rig I was thrown into. (the trailer is for the electrics (lx) department) We had to move downtown for Monday. Oh well, sleep is over-rated.
on the web, lol, back to school

the poor children, haha they will get us back when we are in the old folk's home.

yup

yup squared

umnnnn........

Add caption


I must admit, I'm a little freaked. This dude knows how to pose, why are we humans so awkward????

No comments:

Post a Comment