Thursday, August 31, 2017

The Good Doctor episode 103

A calm start to the week on the 3rd episode of the Good Doctor, set to air on ABC on September 25th. 
I love my early morning director pic down by Coal Harbour, close to Stanley Park downtown Vancouver. 

It was early enough that I had to go to the only Starbuck's open in the area, across from Canada Place.

One of the different duties in my day was to go and take pictures of this old school bus for production to decide if it will fit a scene in one of the episodes. I'm pretty sure this beast is parked for good.

Jeez Louise! (I will not let on that I had a past in bus driving, because this one, I'm not driving!)

Omg, cannot say enough about Jon and the rest of the Rain City catering gang. My breakfast sandwich rocked, the avocado was the difference.

Here we go, the start of our 3rd Fraturday in a row. (Although it was a very scenic and quiet neighbourhood in the town of Port Coquitlam. )

Beautiful view of the North Shore mountains.

This was the beginning of our 3rd Fraturday in a row. What they call a process trailer, the actors will ride in the car as they drive around the city streets. The camera will capture the actors as well as the scenery as the trailer moves. 

My peeps, Ward, Dino (camera shy), Rocky, Ken, and Lance chilling out waiting for lunch.

and there is Lance (with hair, lol) as a stunt double for the bus driving actor.
Day 7 for Edwin on our show. We end up sharing pics for each other's blogs. 
http://adventuresofedrocker.blogspot.ca/
Then on the web.............


I understand this picture less than the flashlight news story above.

no thanks
right to the point


a proud moment?

This is a good pic from the recent total eclipse. The fact the grazing cow is oblivious to what's going on is udderly ridiculous!




No comments:

Post a Comment