Sunday, December 18, 2016

Frequency, that's a wrap.

Last episode of the CW show, Frequency. Wow, what a couple of weeks in the Lower Mainland area. After receiving so much rain in the fall, it has turned to snow. Here the grip brothers were having some fun with it.
The day before the work week started I could see a lot of fresh snow on the North Shore mountains.

and then the commute downtown Monday morning to pick up cast..

The Sutton Place Hotel, where I pick up a lot of cast, certainly had the holiday spirit.

The road into our shooting location looked like a Christmas card. This is the third and snowiest time we have filmed at Camp Howdy in Belcarra Regional park outside of Port Moody.

A peekaboo view of Sasamat Lake

It went from snow to rain, and back to snow. We had a snow plow on standby, the road is steep  to get out of Camp Howdy.
As always, the day stretched into a cold wet night.

Good news for the skiers, the next day I could see a lot more snow on the mountains as I cruised north on Boundary road on my way back downtown.

Our last filming day at Riverview Mental Hospital in Coquitlam. What a view.

never mind the snow, a chilly -7 on this night.
and even more snow at a neighbourhood location in New Westminster later in the week. (I wonder how the neighbours like having their street lit up like daylight at 11 o'clock at night?)

It snowed again on the Friday, creating traffic chaos. This intersection on Marine Way by our studio was closed due to an accident. It is one of only two ways in and out on the industrial park. It took me 2 hours to go 3 miles.

Later in the evening, outside our studio, I had the entire parking lot to myself.

You knew it was bad this day when you saw all the red in the traffic map on google.  
Well, season one of Frequency is done, I guess I'm officially unemployed again, but I'll take the break, it's been a very busy year.

which question comes first, for me, it is the pill????
They are preaching to this choir.

Impressive, but really hard to wrap your brain around.

Either won or lost that  bet..

brilliant or........


fun idea

wont lose your car in a mall parking lot that's for sure

No comments:

Post a Comment