Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Frequency, episode 4 is in the can.

Wow, seems like we just started on the first season of Frequency, starring Mekhi Phifer, Peyton List, & Riley Smith, and we have already completed the fourth of 13 episodes.
A scene in a bar with Satch (Mekhi) and Frank (Riley)
Early morning view from my new place in the Highgate neighbourhood of Burnaby.
part of filming week included a little league baseball game at this ball park in New Westminster.

Later on that day we moved to the downtown core of New Westminster, overlooking the Fraser River.

This ratty old ice cream truck was one of our picture vehicles on the day. (a real ice cream truck, sketchy if you ask me)
We filmed for 2 days at the Arundel Mansion hotel in New Westminster, very funky, with the very cool oldness of a building built in 1910.

a normal filming day, that turns into night.

day 2, move to the front of the hotel
and the a little restaurant next door. (actually will play as Brooklyn, don't you know)

ahhh the magic of film... they used the circus parking lot at the studio for a quick shot of the front of a police precinct. (deep in the background, cannot take pictures. all it was was one wall and one police car)

finally! Ha Ha, I made the cut, and got to go on one of the coveted "Costco runs", and pick up supplies for our circus. (base camp)
random, look up in the sky, shots.

a quaint little restaurant scene back at the studio, this time don't look up......

or in this living room set at the studio, either

so I got a little creative (I think) taking a shot of the back of our "craft service" (on set snacks) tent.
random pics off the net, these guys are dialed in

holy! there should be a ticket for distracted parenting!

smart or really dumb?


good boy!

that isn't either, looks like it was printed on the rock

I have done it myself

I wish I could say I don't understand this, alas......

Omg! The battle of many, many households!


depends on who you are trying to attract, I suppose....


those crazy kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment