Sunday, April 24, 2016

Wayward Pines Episode 205 and 206

Well, I must say Monday was a great start to another week in Wayward Pines (click on the link, Fox has a couple of clips of the new upcoming season).
A gorgeous day down at Fisherman's Wharf, close to Granville Island.I had some time as I waited for a couple of actors that were in an ADR session.
spied a heron by the seawall
It was an awesome place to be "standing by"!

Wow, this is why I never take selfies, not sure where the blur came from.

so many places to get a great view of the downtown Vancouver core.

that night, on my way back from Port Moody, I had a quick chance to stop on the Barnet Highway to get a pic of the sunset on Burrard Inlet.

on my way downtown to pick up the episode 206 director, and there it was, the first cruise ship of the season, docked at Canada Place.
funny, it was hot enough this week, (up to 30 Celsius), that I had to find some shade while we were filming at Riverview Hospital in Coquitlam

the random, bored and standing by, but still appreciating the little things about nature, shot
back in the perfect little Wayward Pines neighbourhood (Coquitlam). What a far cry from the cold and rain when we first started shooting in March.
one thing is for certain, work on Wayward Pines seems to always be from day well into the night.

back downtown Vancouver by the Pan Pacific Hotel, standing by as usual.

Always interesting the place we have filmed at. I was back again at E-One Moli Energy in Maple Ridge.( makers of rechargeable Lithium-ion batteries.) Film crew like it because it has a lot of equipment that suits labs and production facilities. (today they used a section of the building for a medical laboratory)
not part of the Wayward Pines set, this was all E-Moli.

At the top of the Wayward Pines, Idaho neighbourhood. (actually this is Coast Meridian Rd, and the view is 6 km down to the Lougheed Highway in Coquitlam)

Haha, after all the rain we endured in the Coquitlam neighbourhood, tonight they had to bring in a water truck to wet down the streets to better reflect the light for filming.
always trying to find a better route, today I cruise north down Rupert St. toward downtown.
is that a mirage, or could it be the main street of a show I currently happen to be working on.

back at the Wayward Pines studio, the set construction shop lies idle as we continue to film into the night.


and so does the paint shop. It takes many, many talented people to create an one hour episode. (which is actually closer to like 46 minutes with all the commercials.)

what else is new, still shooting into the night, such is the life in Wayward Pines.
random, my son has decided this is the bestest beer ever, pic (personally, I do not want my beer to taste like a camp fire, which it does.)

a fellow Teamster sent me this text, frightening, because I was just starting to think I was turning into one!

Recently, a "friend"? posted this on facebook! You have one evening of indiscretion and people just want to keep reminding you of it! (from the 25th anniversary Rick Hansen tour, outside a restaurant in Castlegar, B.C.)
I took these off the web. Nobody but the elderly lady actually saw what was going on live.

ahhhhh dad, maybe you need to slow down a little. (the cat? ??)

super fan! I'm wincing even as I type this!

No comments:

Post a Comment