Monday, December 31, 2012

The most wonderful time of the year?

This fluffly cloud day in the fall could be thought as the most wonderful time of the year, or is it this holiday season. Open to one's own interpretations .

The best part of working in the film industry to me is getting to see a lot of the lower mainland.

Even if it is at 3 in the morning! (waiting for filming to end on one show so I can take this old beast back to the studio.

looking out from my truck towards the other work trucks on the show "Motive"
One of the location surveys this fall was out in Delta, looking back towards Annacis Island. This is for the show "Fringe"

This location was more like an old equipment graveyard.

Being on call, I get moved around a lot. Today I was back out in Steveston working on "Once Upon a Time!"
A beautiful fall day on the river.

Shooting went quite late this day, the sun set on this sailing ship, which was actually part of the set today.

One last late fall day on the beach in Kitsalano
before the rain sets in for what seems like the rest of the year!

and even a little snow , (unfortunately did not stick around for Christmas)

that has not stopped the Chirstmas spirit in my neighbourhood.
these are two different house. This one on Kensington near Hastings is in honour of the Michael Cuccione Foundation.

Okay, I am not that comfortable around a Christmas turkey, and this is only the second time I have attempted Christmas dinner myself, so I thought the best approach was to introduce myself to the bird first!

the kids where there for some moral support. (holding a children's book called Eden and Heidi Lou dolphin, my brother and their uncle did all the illustrations , very cool)
Ta Da! nothing to worry about, easy peasy (yah , right!)

time to walk it off, and get a great view of downtown Vancouver on Xmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment